Top 75 RD Burman Hindi Albums

Teri Kasam
The romantic songs were a great hit in my all boys school. Two friends sang the duet - Ham Jis Raste Pe Chale in a talent contest. Another ‘elder brother’ used to sing Ye Zameen Ga Rahi Hai in the evenings.
The melodies of these songs are evocative of a more carefree , innocent time. Personally I think Amit Kumar sang some great RD songs. There is an earthy vulnerability in his voice that seems very apt for some of the songs he sang.

Teri Kasam
The romantic songs were a great hit in my all boys school. Two friends sang the duet - Ham Jis Raste Pe Chale in a talent contest. Another ‘elder brother’ used to sing Ye Zameen Ga Rahi Hai in the evenings.
The melodies of these songs are evocative of a more carefree , innocent time. Personally I think Amit Kumar sang some great RD songs. There is an earthy vulnerability in his voice that seems very apt for some of the songs he sang.

Amit Kumar rendered many amazing songs. He's extremely talented- only flipside is his mood which went against many producers and music directors.

Bade Achche Lagte Hai, Roz Roz Aankhon Tale, all songs from Love Story, Apne Apne, Romance, Lovers and may more

Must see if you haven’t already

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back