15 meter subwoofer cable

Love4sound

Please suggest some economical and good quality subwoofer cable for 15m. Using amazon basics already which is good but less then 2 meters. Saw few comments that 15 meter is not good in amazon basics and there is signal loss.

Please suggest some economical and good quality subwoofer cable for 15m. Using amazon basics already which is good but less then 2 meters. Saw few comments that 15 meter is not good in amazon basics and there is signal loss.
Hi Navin,

If Mr. Murthy makes the subwoofer cable then you can try it or ask if any member has got it made from him. I am sure the quality would be great.

Regards.

Hi Navin,

Just curious to understand if you are planning to route it from the ceiling ?

Hi Navin,

Just curious to understand if you are planning to route it from the ceiling ?
From front to back. Not on the ceiling but just few feet below the ceiling through the side wall. Actual length from front to back is just 3 feet but the way the cable will be routed will need 10-12 meters for sure. So just to be on the safe side planning for a 15 meter cable

Hey! I have been using Amazon Basics one for the last couple of years and yes its 20ft long cable and never felt any signal loss issues.
But yeah.. Mr Murthy's cables are good.. I have checked with him and he does make it and for sure its going to be better than most of them thats available. If you are getting one made, try to give him the exact length and tell him to make it a bit flexible.

Hey! I have been using Amazon Basics one for the last couple of years and yes its 20ft long cable and never felt any signal loss issues.
But yeah.. Mr Murthy's cables are good.. I have checked with him and he does make it and for sure its going to be better than most of them thats available. If you are getting one made, try to give him the exact length and tell him to make it a bit flexible.
20 feet is just 6 meters. I am looking for 50 feet (15 meter). For short lengths no doubt amazon basics is excellent. I myself using it currently but few in amazon commented that 50 feet has signal loss

Last edited:
20 feet is just 6 meters. I am looking for 50 feet (15 meter). For short lengths no doubt amazon basics is excellent. I myself using it currently but many in amazon few commented that 50 feet has signal loss
Oops Sorry.. i miss read it as feet. Try Mr. Murthy's. They are good..

I actually purchased a bluerigger 25 feet HDMI cable for my projector to AVR, but it fell short by 4 to 5 feet. Instead of returning it, I purchased an Amazon Basics HDMI coupler as I had a 6 feet spare BlueRigger cable and joined both. It is working like a charm. Why I didn't prefer 35 feet length was it was bulkier than 25 feet. More the length, more thick the cable would be. The coupler costed me around 180/-.

I actually purchased a bluerigger 25 feet HDMI cable for my projector to AVR, but it fell short by 4 to 5 feet. Instead of returning it, I purchased an Amazon Basics HDMI coupler as I had a 6 feet spare BlueRigger cable and joined both. It is working like a charm. Why I didn't prefer 35 feet length was it was bulkier than 25 feet. More the length, more thick the cable would be. The coupler costed me around 180/-.
Hahah not looking for Hdmi.

Call Mr.Shankar : +91 98843 99894 -- Ex- Cinerama - Jamo sales person and now running his own HT installation company in Chennai. Easy to get hold of cables in chennai itself.

By the by i don't have any commercial interest on this by referring him.. :p :p

Regards

Last edited:
I am using 10m AmazonBasics subwoofer cables. Am no expert but very happy with them.
BTW, I have run them under the floor tiles.
What flooring do you have?

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back