1Lac HT Setup

If u are stretching till 71k, y not 75k and get basx10 which is really good at that price point. Ur call after all. And plz plz get over owm. These are good for surround.

And plz plz get over owm. These are good for surround.

:) I am trying to... I can still consider the OWM3 for surround..

Here are some the the Subs
1) PSW100 - 15200/-
2) PSW125 - 20800/-
3) Pioneer S-51W 150W - 10800/-
4) Emotiva BasX S10 - 28,000/-
5) BIC America F12 - 24500/-

I read a lot of threads and lot of people have recommended 4) and 5)
So should I target one of these?

Regards

I am still awaiting quotations from dealers in Mumbai.. I will sure try to audition these.. If audition is not possible I will go for the cheaper of the 2 :)

I just checked and see that BIC America F12 - 24500/- was without GST. With GST both BIC America F12 and Emotiva BasX S10 should be same :)

What among the following is bright and what is warm

AVRs
Denon AVR-X1400H
Yamaha RX-V683

Bookshelf Speakers for LR
Pioneer SP-BS22
Q Acoustics - 3020
Wharfedale Diamond 220
ELAC B6
Pork Audio OWM5
Pork Audio OWM3
Pork Audio rtiA1
Dali Zensor 3
Dali Spektor 2
Mission - LX 2

I am using A26 as FR,FL & A225C as center in my secondary setup,
using A25 as SBR,SBL,SR,SL in primary setup.
Does its job very well.
Wall fixing is the task cos of depth
Is it possible to wall mount..does it have wall mounts options. Does it sound alright if wall mounted. Are this back ported?. Are these warm sounding speakers??
Will it match Yamaha RX V 683?

Started to follow this as I'm also from mumbai and the budget is also same. Started 1 lakh:). But from the above discussion it appear that it'll be difficult. Let's see.

Started to follow this as I'm also from mumbai and the budget is also same. Started 1 lakh:). But from the above discussion it appear that it'll be difficult. Let's see.
I got it done in around 1.26L. got used front LR and showroom demo piece for surrounds. Got new AVR, center and Sub..

Back