2.1 Speakers for LCD TV

spatnik

Hi - I am looking to buy a set of 2.1 speakers which is going to be connected to my LED TV.
The primary use of the speakers (when connected to my TV) would be for movies and gaming on my PS3 with the emphasis being on movies.

My budget is around 10k. (I started out with 3.5k and realized you dont get half decent speakers in that price range :lol:)

Anyways, the size of my room is 10 feet by 8 feet. I am not a bass head but that doesnt mean that weak bass will do. Keeping these considerations in mind i was looking for recommendations. I did some research and browsed extensively through a lot of forumns and arrived at the folllowing:

1) Edifier C3
2) Edifier S530D
3) Edifier S730 (Definitely out of my budget)
4) Logitech Z623 (Heard it has got strong bass but C3 has better satellites)

I am open to other suggestions for other brands as well.

The Edifier S530 is not available anymore and the S730 is way out of your budget at 20k.
Go for the C3.
Do not even consider speakers from logitech and creative,the edifiers are miles ahead of these.

The Edifier S530 is not available anymore and the S730 is way out of your budget at 20k.
Go for the C3.
Do not even consider speakers from logitech and creative,the edifiers are miles ahead of these.

Edifier S530D is available, at least that's what i was told when i contacted Edifier team via FB. It retails for 12k

Got the below contact from Edifier
Compuage Infocom +91 922 440 0610 Product Manager Mr. Vinod Thakkar

Sony SRS D-8( Rs. 4,000) falls right in your budget, and is a great system for the price. It could fulfill your needs sufficiently. However , isn't the S730 priced at 15.5k?

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back