2 CHANNEL PRE AMP WITH HDMI

lalit09

HI, GUYS IS THERE ANY 2 CHANNEL PRE AMP WITH HDMI AVAILABLE IN MARKET? MY BUDGET IS UNDER 80K.

HI, GUYS IS THERE ANY 2 CHANNEL PRE AMP WITH HDMI AVAILABLE IN MARKET? MY BUDGET IS UNDER 80K.
I had similar requirement some times before but integrated amplifier. I did not find anything in market. Then I used HDMI SPDIF/Coax converter to extract digital audio or stereo out from Aliexpress. Though it is not audiophile quality it serves the purpose very well for me at least.

Sonodyne has a 7.1 pre-amp with HDMI, both XLR & RCA out.. They also have 8 channel power amplifier too.. Both combined was offered to me for 85K something.. Please check with Sonodyne, if they are willing to sell you the pre-amp alone.. You could get that one for under 40K..

A V Xplore is the national distributor for Sonodyne..

Sonodyne has a 7.1 pre-amp with HDMI, both XLR & RCA out.. They also have 8 channel power amplifier too.. Both combined was offered to me for 85K something.. Please check with Sonodyne, if they are willing to sell you the pre-amp alone.. You could get that one for under 40K..
Thank you buddy, is there any online dealer for sonodyne

The cheapest and best option is Marantz NR -1509 . It has multiple digital and analog inputs and outputs which can be used as per requirement. It has front pre-out as a stereo out put. With variety of input/outputs you also get Auto calibration system, network streaming , bass management ,universally acclaimed Marantz HDAM pre amplifier out with great Marantz sound quality.

Separates game is quite tricky.
First you need to be convinced about features/performance and then the pricing.
Also, you have to able to use all or most of its features; after all it is paid for.
Then you need to get a suitable power-amp to go with it.

If one is looking for simplicity, small footprint, less cabling, separates are not the forward.
If one is looking for flexibility, interchangeability, and attempting for that elusive balance, separates are worth a try.

Cheers,
Raghu

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back