22l2

nandakumarhv

Hi,
I thank this forum and all the members of this forum and especially dinyaar for making me to decide to buy quad 22l2.
Thank you very much once again Mr.Hififorum

Hi,

Congrats on the purchase !! But still yet to receive the product isn't it ??

Anyway Let us all know whats the experience like !! Am sure you'll love it !!

Regards.

Hi,
I thank this forum and all the members of this forum and especially dinyaar for making me to decide to buy quad 22l2.
Thank you very much once again Mr.Hififorum

Thanks Nandkumar. Hope the set up makes u happy.
Regards

Hi Mr.nandakumar ,

Whats the Amplifier you are using for the Quad speakers , i am trying to get a Quad 22L2 , i am thinking of Cyrus 8 VS amplifier , will it work well with the quads or is there any other amplifier which is more suited for the quads.

regards

Hi tarun,
I have not yet finalised the amps still, my choices are 1) musicial fedility A5.5
2) cyrus 3) krell 400 xi and i want to try out magnet pre/power, yarland tube amp, oddessy kartiago, roksan kandy, Please give me your suggestions.

Hi tarun,
I have not yet finalised the amps still, my choices are 1) musicial fedility A5.5
2) cyrus 3) krell 400 xi and i want to try out magnet pre/power, yarland tube amp, oddessy kartiago, roksan kandy, Please give me your suggestions.

I have tried the quads with the Rotel and the Nad's .they sounded good , I am also trying for the Usher speakers , i have not heard the ushers so far, whats your opinion , since you are in bangalore you should have heard usher speakers , i want to compare Quad and Usher ( i listen to mostly Jazz , instruments , new age , soft rock ) kindly advice ,

regards

Hi tarun,
According to me i will put the combo's are
1) quad 22l2 speakers - nad pre/power - entry level.
these are a decent amps and it will drive quads well and cost 80,000/=
2) Rotels,I could not addition these with quads but many member and the dealers say it is a good match - price might be higher than quads.
Usher's are very good speakers but not for classical, fusion, new age etc.They are a bit forward speakers but quad 22l2 are better suited for classicial, fusion etc. Come down to bangalore and you can hear all the usher's and dealer are one of the fantastic guys.
with regards,

Hi Tharun
I use the Rotel 1070 Integrated with Quad 11Ls and they sound great. I listen to the same kind of music as you jazz, instrumentals, New age and to me they bring out the attributes that I like to hear in my music.

Thank you nandakumar for your kind words.

Tharun, the forward/laid back sound has a lot to do with the kind of associated equipment the speakers are partnered with. Since I have seen/heard many of these speakers at different people's setup, each one can be quite different. If you can listen to it for yourself, that would be the best way to judge.

cheers

Hi tarun,
According to me i will put the combo's are
1) quad 22l2 speakers - nad pre/power - entry level.
these are a decent amps and it will drive quads well and cost 80,000/=
2) Rotels,I could not addition these with quads but many member and the dealers say it is a good match - price might be higher than quads.
Usher's are very good speakers but not for classical, fusion, new age etc.They are a bit forward speakers but quad 22l2 are better suited for classicial, fusion etc. Come down to bangalore and you can hear all the usher's and dealer are one of the fantastic guys.
with regards,

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back