2Din HU for Innova

mactreouser

Hi,
I w'ld like to grab a 2 dun HU for my innova! I'm not a crazy audio guy..just wish to grab something trusted lower budget HU but not loose the Quality in terms of Hardware & Sound..any recommendation?!thanks!!

A single din will be better in sound then a 2 din, just that 2 din is more flashy. Generally Alpine HU are preferred ones when SQ is concerned

Hi,
I w'ld like to grab a 2 dun HU for my innova! I'm not a crazy audio guy..just wish to grab something trusted lower budget HU but not loose the Quality in terms of Hardware & Sound..any recommendation?!thanks!!

For innvova a double din will be good..I have seen it once in a vehicle..When i asked where did he get..It was from ebay..The product is very best for the price..May be you can check it out..

eBay India: 7 Inch Dual Zone Car DVD System+TV+Bluetooth (item 260517487436 end time 13-Dec-2009 23:33:54 IST)

The same seller is listed it for direct buy also..Rs13600..May be in the above bidding link you may get it in lower price..

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back