2tb external harddisk data recovery in Chennai

Kevin16

Hello,

Need leads in Chennai for data recovery from 2tb external harddisk and would like to know how they charge, harddisk is dead.

Hello,

Need leads in Chennai for data recovery from 2tb external harddisk and would like to know how they charge, harddisk is dead.
Okay a few things (1) By hard disk is dead do you mean connecting to USB port and there is no sound / lights in the disk OR have you cracked open the case and connected the hard disk as slave to a PC. If not done yet try that out. if it is recognized well and good. Once recognized in the OS it might display a warning that hard disk is not accessible and you need to format it DONT !!!

Please confirm the above and reply so that I may guide you further. However if you are not confident dont proceed... you may damage it further. If you have no options nearby, you may send the hard disk to me be warned though that my services are FREE

If the board is dead, get a SAME HDD and use it board to turn on and copy data. If the HDD is turning on and partition are not usable then there are many tools like pc inspector etc to recover the data..

Okay a few things (1) By hard disk is dead do you mean connecting to USB port and there is no sound / lights in the disk OR have you cracked open the case and connected the hard disk as slave to a PC. If not done yet try that out. if it is recognized well and good. Once recognized in the OS it might display a warning that hard disk is not accessible and you need to format it DONT !!!

Please confirm the above and reply so that I may guide you further. However if you are not confident dont proceed... you may damage it further. If you have no options nearby, you may send the hard disk to me be warned though that my services are FREE
+1. It is possible that just the usb to sata interface has gone bad. In that case the hard disk can be connected to a pc or another external enclosure and checked.

No, it's not detecting or spinning when connected.

Yes as you said i have cracked open the HDD and tried with new sata cable aswell, again that did not work.

No, it's not detecting or spinning when connected.

Yes as you said i have cracked open the HDD and tried with new sata cable aswell, again that did not work.
The its the board over HDD, try getting a same one and use the board from it.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back