3.1 soundbar suggestion

praky

I am looking to upgrade my living room with better sound setup.

Currently I have a 4k VU tv. I would mostly be using it to watch movies/ tv series but occasionally play music via phone or wifi would be handy.

I live in a rented house so a 5.1 wired setup is not desired.

I did some basic research and found philips TAPB603 3.1 soundbar fits my needs. Reviews are decent on Amazon

Any alternatives or suggestions?

Budget is not a consideration at the moment.

I also found samsung q60t and q60r in this forum which has okayish reviews on rtings.

It does not have dolby atmos which does not really matter since my vu tv as well doesn't have it and I don't have any plan to upgrade the tv in next 2-3 years.

I have a JBL 5.1 soundbar. It has 2 detachable wireless speakers that you detach and use as rear surrounds when you wish to and at other times use as a conventional 3.1 soundbar.

I can let it go for a similar price to the new 3.1 soundbar you are considering. PM me if interested.

I also found samsung q60t and q60r in this forum which has okayish reviews on rtings.

It does not have dolby atmos which does not really matter since my vu tv as well doesn't have it and I don't have any plan to upgrade the tv in next 2-3 years.
How about their newer model t670? It is 5.1, by the looks of it looks like the Q60r+ rear wireless

I have a JBL 5.1 soundbar. It has 2 detachable wireless speakers that you detach and use as rear surrounds when you wish to and at other times use as a conventional 3.1 soundbar.

I can let it go for a similar price to the new 3.1 soundbar you are considering. PM me if interested.
How old is it? How are the batteries holding up on the detachable speakers?

How about their newer model t670? It is 5.1, by the looks of it looks like the Q60r+ rear wireless
That is a great suggestion, i think I should go to a store and try out the real surround vs the virtual one of soundbar

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back