3 D ready projectors - How to activate 3 D function

planeaction

I am a proud owner of a Epson EH-TW550 3 D ready 720p HD projector since February and have done 25 hours since then, watching movies on weekends.
I have not yet tried the 3 D capabilities as I was using my PC connected through VGA to the projector,But VGA does not support 3 D. So had to go HDMI to see in 3 D. For now I am using a HD adapter connected to my Samsung Galaxy S4. I have not yet purchased the 3 D active glasses as yet, I plan to go for the Samsung SSG 4100gb active glasses, I learnt that they work with this Epson projector.
Now the 3 D shows as ON even with a 2 D movie or 3 D movie.
Is it necessary to put on or register the 3 D glasses first so that a 3 D movie shows up in 3 D format on the screen.
At present without the glasses registered the 3 D movie appears side by side on the screen, do these 2 images merge with each other . I am using KM player.
Will it be possible to watch 3 D with a normal PC and a stereoscopic video player software connected to my 3 D ready projector??

I am a proud owner of a Epson EH-TW550 3 D ready 720p HD projector since February and have done 25 hours since then, watching movies on weekends.
I have not yet tried the 3 D capabilities as I was using my PC connected through VGA to the projector,But VGA does not support 3 D. So had to go HDMI to see in 3 D. For now I am using a HD adapter connected to my Samsung Galaxy S4. I have not yet purchased the 3 D active glasses as yet, I plan to go for the Samsung SSG 4100gb active glasses, I learnt that they work with this Epson projector.
Now the 3 D shows as ON even with a 2 D movie or 3 D movie.
Is it necessary to put on or register the 3 D glasses first so that a 3 D movie shows up in 3 D format on the screen.
At present without the glasses registered the 3 D movie appears side by side on the screen, do these 2 images merge with each other . I am using KM player.
Will it be possible to watch 3 D with a normal PC and a stereoscopic video player software connected to my 3 D ready projector??

U will have to register ur 3d glasses with pj for the first time when u start using .the image u will see will be side/side .up/down etc without glass once u will register u will be able to see the correct 3D picture from glasses.
A

If you wanna watch full 3d then you have to connect to a full 3d capable blu ray player via hdmi and play a 3d blu ray movie for the best experience my friend.. and yeah.. need the 3d glasses too..

Well, I finally managed to experience the 3 D capabilities of my Epson EH-TW550 with the help of an AMD Athlon which has an HDMI out on the back panel of the motherboard.
Playing a 3 D SBS video in VLC player would really not tell the projector that the HDMI signal is a SBS and just treat it like any other source........Hence we really require a 3 D player in the PC for the projector to decide that a 3 D signal is being send.
I tried the free KM player ,Here I had to do settings and set the projector function to Side by Side manually,but yes the 3 D effect was there with the Samsung glasses 4100.
With the cyber link Power DVD player,keeping the projector settings at Auto 3 D was popping out of and into the screen,this time the 3 D info said frame packing,How's that??
The Samsung and LG 3 D demos are good, Especially Food Fest, In movies its OK--Ghosts of the abyss a Imax movie, But more popping out what I would love to watch happen mostly in Demos, In movies there is more depth !!
I guess not many try to use the PC to watch 3 D.
But of those who have watched 3 D with a 3 D blue ray player, please share your experiences and which are the best 3 D movies besides Avatar or Gravity.

For 3 D vision we have to use both eyes to get the 3 D effect....??
But I tried closing one eye with the palm of my hand, But still the 3 D vision persists using the active glasses, though the out projected 3 D image is slightly deviated. How is that ???
Ghosts of the Abyss is Good for its 3 D but it is only a documentary about the sunk Titanic long long years ago.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back