32, 40,42" LCD or LED TV Suggestion needed.

samsung 32eh5000....fantastic reviews....black panel.....no 3D...no Smart tv...
fantastic picture quality....highly recommended by experts worldwide....2012 model...if you want latest model you can check out samsung 32f5100....but my recommendation would be the 32eh5000....all the best....

I won't buy Samsung and this model has a non IPS panel.
samsung 32eh5000....fantastic reviews....black panel.....no 3D...no Smart tv...
fantastic picture quality....highly recommended by experts worldwide....2012 model...if you want latest model you can check out samsung 32f5100....but my recommendation would be the 32eh5000....all the best....

Last edited:
Just to add here I can't source Edifier S530 2.1 speakers anywhere in North Delhi. Emailed Edifier and they'll get back to me.

Last edited:
32e6 is an ips panel....full hd...looks very good...has own several awards....go for it....take a demo you will definitely love it...

There are multiple variants of 32e6 B D etc. Please give me direct link of official site of the model you suggested.
32e6 is an ips panel....full hd...looks very good...has own several awards....go for it....take a demo you will definitely love it...

If you want vfm with no compromise in picture n sound quality buy Toshiba 33PU200 or Toshiba 32P2305. I got later one for 22500 INR frm snapdeal. In croma, Vijay sales it will cost you 25K in Delhi. I compared it with Sony, Samsung, and Panasonic models in vijay sales then bought. Satisfied :)

This is incredible value but will probably be a non IPS panel :)
If you want vfm with no compromise in picture n sound quality buy Toshiba 33PU200 or Toshiba 32P2305. I got later one for 22500 INR frm snapdeal. In croma, Vijay sales it will cost you 25K in Delhi. I compared it with Sony, Samsung, and Panasonic models in vijay sales then bought. Satisfied :)

Flipkart does not sell TVs any more though you can see them on their site. You will see "This item is Permanently discontinued" just below the price.
The details do say IPS panel.

Yes it has non IPS panel screen..but I checked LG IPS led tv not satisfied with any significance change in viewing angles still IPS screen is better. If ur budget allows you u shud better buyPanasonic TH-L32E6D. It will cost you around 38k from snapdeal. In store it was Unavailable when I checked it.

If i stretch to 38k then i'll go for a 42" :p
Yes it has non IPS panel screen..but I checked LG IPS led tv not satisfied with any significance change in viewing angles still IPS screen is better. If ur budget allows you u shud better buyPanasonic TH-L32E6D. It will cost you around 38k from snapdeal. In store it was Unavailable when I checked it.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back