32" full HD LCD TV - LG or Samsung or Sony???

I finally placed order for Sony KLV 32V550A at Croma for 42k. As I am travelling during Diwali holidays, have asked them to deliver the same next weekend. Would post my reviews then for sure.:)

Croma which outlet?2 Mulund they are not coming down from 43k,Next coated 41613 as last price.I confirmed less stock is available upto 21/10/09.

Croma which outlet?2 Mulund they are not coming down from 43k,Next coated 41613 as last price.I confirmed less stock is available upto 21/10/09.

Croma at vashi.Actually the price there is 42900 and they told me that they would not decrease this though I bought a refrigerator and Washing machine also at the same time. I just got a 2.5% Tata employee discount.:lol: Else in Sony normally they don't offer any discounts

Croma at vashi.Actually the price there is 42900 and they told me that they would not decrease this though I bought a refrigerator and Washing machine also at the same time. I just got a 2.5% Tata employee discount.:lol: Else in Sony normally they don't offer any discounts

OK,I also tried for same,but most of retailers not ready to give additional discount.So I booked Fridze @ next & LCD from other place.
Did you try setup?Whats your view on V550 with single connection unlike in shop...?

OK,I also tried for same,but most of retailers not ready to give additional discount.So I booked Fridze @ next & LCD from other place.
Did you try setup?Whats your view on V550 with single connection unlike in shop...?

As I have asked for its delivery next weekend (as am travelling this week), will post my comments then. I plan to get a Tata sky connection and may be a WDTV/Xtreamer later. Will post a full review next week.

As I have asked for its delivery next weekend (as am travelling this week), will post my comments then. I plan to get a Tata sky connection and may be a WDTV/Xtreamer later. Will post a full review next week.

Well it may be too late as I may book it on 19/10/09.
I found sony though has better scaler for SD,looks dull compare to LG,Pany.
Image Q is good,but appearance is dull.
Looking to HD is the best with sony.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back