32 inch led or 40 inch lcd

ajay1001us

Hi,

I am planning to buy a tv . I am bit confused. Should I buy 32 inch led Sony kdl-32ex520 or Samsung lcd la40d550.

Sony led has X realty engine and Samsung has Hyper real . Which one is better for displaying hd and non-hd content

I would be watching both SD (non hd ) and HD content

Please suggest which onec should I buy

Well first of all welcome to Hifivision

These are 2 different size tvs ,so first make up your mind about the size.What your viewing distance?

A bigger screen will give you a better watching experience. Also note that LED TV is nothing but LCD with LED backlight. Demo both and decide yourself.

Last edited:
Hi,

Thank you all for your response. I was planning to buy 40" either Sony (40CX420) or Samsung(40D550). but my budget is around 45K so Sony 40' was out of budget.

i was considering Sony LED 32EX520 as it has Sony's new X Reality engine.

because of this i am bit confused with 32" Sony LED or 40" Samsung D550.

My viewing distance will be 8' to 10'. And i would be watching SD(60-70%) and HD (30-40%) content both. And better Picture Quality is main consideration.

pls advise me.

Thank you all for your time

For your viewing distance i would go with a 40" tv,40D550 is a good choice but comes with no so nice panel compared to other samsung models or sony.

If you consider the grey market you can get a samsung D5000/D5500 for the same price or a Sony 40CX520 which cost around 37k.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back