32" LED - Which one ?

akilis

Hi All,

I want to buy 32" and budget is 40K (lesser is better :D) .. (or 39-42" if fits in that budget)
Just want plain simple TV (No smart, wifi etc.)
I am thinking of buying FULL HD (LED.. no plasma), because of PQ. (though I am not sure if I will subsribe to HD channels or not.. may be I will :))

I have zeroed down following models -
Panasonic - 32E6D
Sony - 32R482B
Samsung - H5100

Unfortunately I am yet to see Panasonic side by side with Sony/Samsung.

So which one is better ?
What about Panasonics new models ? (E6D is older one as per their website)
I am even thinking larger than 32" with HD Ready, but not sure about the quality..

Please suggest... I have already gone through lots of posts, but still confused..
Thanks in advance ..

Check out Vu TV's. They're a lot cheaper than other TV's and IMO they're just as good as anything else available.

I just bought a 32" one, and it's sound and picture quality is quite good. It looks better at my place than it did at Croma. I'm not sure if that's because there's nothing else to compare it to, or because I adjusted the colours.

The picture quality while watching HD content is very very good, but some SD channels look really bad. I can't tell if that's something to do with the TV or my Videocon D2H box, or that I've gotten used to the HD channels.

I'm usually a complainer, and look at the negative side of things first. But, the only thing bad I can say about this TV so far is that although it looks pretty good, it feels plasticky.

I'd suggest you look at the 40" @ Rs.29,900 or the 50" @ Rs.49,900 (-5% cashback) before you make your decision.

Back