39/40 inch led television !

zamine

hi to all

i want to buy a 39 or 40" television with high contrast and due to TVs prices and availabality (panasonic TVs are overpriced and sony is'nt distrubted yet in my town) my choice is now between Samsung, Toshiba and Sharp, no LG of course despite the good PQ of some basic model.

my only choice is between samsung 40h5000 and toshiba 40L3443, both are supposed to have good black level but i would to know which Tv deliver the most natural picture and enought setting to adjust properly the picture.

i have found a review for The 40l3400 model in rtings site and the biggest problem is motion bluring and grey uniformity ( DSE ) , so i would to know the real impact when watching contents, is the 40l3400 or 40l3443 models have a such bad motion bluring that make sport or any fast scene unwatchable or are they acceptable for a led TV ?

I also found the picture of sharp LC-39LE350E realy good but in a user review i found, problematic clouding was reported !

So i would have your opinion and any other advice is welcome.

thanks

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back