3d hdtv -worth waiting??

atulpilot

hey guys i was wondering if is it worth waiting for 3d HDTV for 1 to 2 years when they will be available or should i buy a HDTV now.

need suggestions.

Waiting is no meaning as at the time of launch prices cab be very high.Again need to wait for 2 yrs after that(total 4yrs) is wasting time.
Better go for decent budget HDTV & upgrade lator.

Waiting is no meaning as at the time of launch prices cab be very high.Again need to wait for 2 yrs after that(total 4yrs) is wasting time.
Better go for decent budget HDTV & upgrade lator.

Right
1) This technology must be commercialy available
2) At a good price

Look at OLED - after it's announcement around 3 years back ( am I right? ) and still no COMMERCIAL 42" model in sight ,least I do not know..

To be honest the mentioned technology I never heard but yes number of tech are in pipeline....do not read too much tech scoops ...go through real world information like this forum :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Anyway waiting is infinite and no point thinking in long term as " In long term,everyone is dead!"

yes worth waiting, but not worth waiting without watching TV at all :)
Get a decent HDTV that you can live with for 5 years. No new technology seems to be maturing fast enough at that price point. Not technically, but the will of the large companies to invest. Sony seems to have shelved the plan for larger oleds (read on avrev)

hey guys i was wondering if is it worth waiting for 3d HDTV for 1 to 2 years when they will be available or should i buy a HDTV now.

need suggestions.

Sony seems to have shelved the plan for larger oleds (read on avrev)

well sony as only delayed the launch of large size OLED tvs ,since they already have 11inch oled which doesn't sell much due to high price equal to a 40inch XBR7 or close to a 46inch XBR8.

about 3d tv well unless u have a 3d content its pretty much a waste of money and time.

need suggestions.

Buddy anyway from where you get this relese date - after 1 year?
Also do u have strong contacts in US so that fututure 3-d Content will be procure??As till now Blu-ray is not freely available in India? And forget HD our Best of transmission is worse than DVD quality..

Guys, few days back I went to a mall and there were few kiosks with the advertisements of 3d display. Those kiosks had 40 inches flat panels installed on them and were displaying advertisements, but to my surprise it was 3D.
Has anybody else came accross these and what are they actually?

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back