3D media player softwares for LG 3D TV

jammyr

I connect my PC to my 3D TV to view 3D videos. Earlier I was using any 3D media player softwares like Tridef/wondershare/sview/even VLC - all were playing 3D videos (SBS/HOU) formats. I used to have an AOC 3D TV. And the remote was showing options to combine the pictures.

Recently got a LG 3D TV. This LG remote is not showing options to combine the 2 screens, when I play those videos through the above said softwares. (but when I play through USB pen drive directly in TV, I can see the 3D effect)

In short, I need a PC software that is compatible with LG 3D TVs to directly play 3D movies from PC.

You dont need any special software to play SBS/TB 3D format, any player can play the media including any media player.Its the TV that does the combining of the SBS frames to provide you the 3D. You have to see if you TV has the option to jon the SBS format. Which model of LG 3D tv you have?

32lb620b - the remote is showing options to combine SBS / HOU formats when I play through USB. but when I play through PC, it is not showing up

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back