3D pack projector etc advice needed

arda

Hey,
As I'm very fond of 3D I've decided to finally buy a 3D system for viewing movies. The projector I have chosen is the Epson EH-TW9000 (which is a full hd 3D projector capable of converting 2D into 3D) and a Kingpin Screen. However, I don't really know what else I should buy, except for the glasses and a Blu-ray player, to make this kit complete. I already have a set of speakers so I don't really need that. As for the Blu-ray player, any advice on which one I should buy? I don't want it to be too expensive though. Also it should be able to play most video file formats as well as support common audio formats.

My intentions with this system are to:
-Watch Full HD 3D Blu-ray discs
-Watch downloaded Full HD 3D material (pop it through a usb to a Blu-ray player? and play it on the projector)
-Watch Full HD 2D movies

I'm also thinking of buying a laptop, this might not be the optimal place to ask for advice, but should I think of anything special (other than the presence of HDMI 1.4) if I want to connect it to the projector? Or will a Blu-ray player do the job making the laptop unnecessary?

Thanks!

Have you got any price for TW9000? is it available in India?
Are you planning to bring it from US/UK?

TW9000 comes with a pair of 3D Glasses, you need not buy if you need only 2

I recommend Oppo BDP-93 3D Blu-ray player if you can bring it from US.

3D playback from Laptop is not recommended. Blu-ray player will do a better job.

As of now there are no Blu Ray players in the market which can play 3D Blu Ray Rips through USB, so for that you will have to buy a separate Media Player something like Xtreamer Prodigy.

For 3D Blu Ray playback if you can afford an Oppo BDP 93 or 95 then buy them or else look at Pioneer Blu Ray Players, they are good and affordable.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back