40-45K budget AV system + Speakers - thoughts

People... I'll like you let ya'll know that I have officially bought my 1st HT set up thou I have yet to pick up the Sub.

Picked up the Denon 1610 with the Yam 8390 & NS-P60 Speakers.

I know that the Yams are not really good with their speakers... but got a really good deal from Xcite Blore (ask for Aditya - he is the man) that I couldnt let go. I'll pick up better ones when I have the dough.

Want to thank many of you who have helped me make my decision... I would have been lost without your inputs and the info that is there in this forum.

Cheers ppl...

Gr8 man, Enjoyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clapping::yahoo:

Share ur experince with us. Also tell me how much u paid?

People... I'll like you let ya'll know that I have officially bought my 1st HT set up thou I have yet to pick up the Sub.

Picked up the Denon 1610 with the Yam 8390 & NS-P60 Speakers.

I know that the Yams are not really good with their speakers... but got a really good deal from Xcite Blore (ask for Aditya - he is the man) that I couldnt let go. I'll pick up better ones when I have the dough.

Want to thank many of you who have helped me make my decision... I would have been lost without your inputs and the info that is there in this forum.

Cheers ppl...

Great ...congracts !! How much u paid for setup (break-up) and hows the experience ?

Great ...congracts !! How much u paid for setup (break-up) and hows the experience ?

Break up
Denon AVR 1610 - Rs.26910 (including 20 meters of 18awg wire)
Yamaha 8390 - Rs. 7995
Yamaha NS-P60 - Rs. 4750

Bought the Denon from ProFx MG Road and Yamaha's from x-cite Koramangala.

The experience has been good thou the 75w/channel by 1610 is a little less for ppl who'd like to listen to it really loudly. But I am not one of those people and so its perfect.

If you want a budget system at this price, I dont think you'll get any that are better that this. Thou I have to say that the price that I have got for the Yam is unheard of :).

Gr8 man, Enjoyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clapping::yahoo:

Share ur experince with us. Also tell me how much u paid?

Thanks... experience has been brilliant. I cant think of getting a better setup at this price. Since my use is primarily movies... just blown away. My room is a little small (7x11) but perfect with things that absorb the sound. The surround setup is just right for the small nsp60 surr speakers since its only about 1 meter away from the seating. I have feeling that it may not sound as good if its not close enough. Thou I have yet to test an alternate arrangement.

Let me begin by saying that I am in the look out for a AV+Speakers in under 45K. I have done my fair share of research and based on some initial findings... I was thinking of a

Marantz SR301 5.1 AV Receiver
Marantz LS6000 5 Speaker Package HomeTheater

I am getting these for a little under 46K

Would appreciate your thoughts about these?

If there are alternates, would certainly like to hear about them and if you could also provide estimated prices and dealer/seller information, it would be brilliant.

Some additional info - the movies/music ratio would probably be about 70/30.

Thanks in advance...

Hi,

Where can find this Marantz SR301 AVR + Marantz LS6000 for 46K in Bangalore ?
I would love to audition this.

Let me begin by saying that I am in the look out for a AV+Speakers in under 45K. I have done my fair share of research and based on some initial findings... I was thinking of a

If there are alternates, would certainly like to hear about them and if you could also provide estimated prices and dealer/seller information, it would be brilliant.

Thanks in advance...

Marantz is considered good for Music. But, r believed not to excel much with movies. Denon is good allrounder.

Yogesh... yeah I was starting out at that time and dint know the nuances... Finally settled on the Denon since it had all the gizmo thou a little short on power. In future if I do want to upgrade to a 7.1, the denon has the option of using the pre outs for the 2 surr back or front height. So that clinched the deal.

Yogesh... yeah I was starting out at that time and dint know the nuances... Finally settled on the Denon since it had all the gizmo thou a little short on power. In future if I do want to upgrade to a 7.1, the denon has the option of using the pre outs for the 2 surr back or front height. So that clinched the deal.

Can u give Equipment/Cost breakup of ur setup?

Thanks in advance...
Where did you find this Marantz SR301 AVR + Marantz LS6000 for 46K in Bangalore.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back