40 inch led tv

I bought the Panasonic TH 42 C 410 D pretty happy with the same . They have a 40 inch model out you can check out the same.

I recently purchased Sony 40 inch full hd TV. This one not a smart tv but wifi available!
Model number KDL-R562C. I am very satisfied with this purchase. Visit sony India site to get full details about this product.

does buying online void warantee from the manufactiurer

Not for all.. may be some manufacturers do.. Check with manufacturer thru the toll-free # and then make a purchase online if they honour it..

Btw you haven't mentioned the budget or features that you are looking for in a TV...

If you are looking for a cheaper (by price) FHD TV, Micromax & VU will fit the bill easily.. Almost similar price..

question is not of budget.my present samsung 32 led full hd conkred off once after warantee lappse with same problem,had it replaced free from samsung but this one has also conked off again after just 1 yr plus

question is not of budget.my present samsung 32 led full hd conkred off once after warantee lappse with same problem,had it replaced free from samsung but this one has also conked off again after just 1 yr plus

Feel sorry for you..There are handful FM who have reported the TV failing within warranty & outside warranty period too..

Whichever brand you choose, make sure you buy extended warranty of 2 yrs..... Atleast you are covered for 3 yrs...

All manufactures provide std 1 yr warrnty + optional 2 yrs extended warranty..

Some provide 3 yrs direct warranty with no additioanl warranty..

Until sometime back, Videocon used to provide 5 yrs warranty on some models...

Sansui was providing 4 yrs std warranty...

Please check with the manufacturer thru tollfree number, confirm & then make the purchase..

All the models whether from Big brands or small brands can conk off anytime after warranty, so better to take low risk and buy Micromax or VU TV along with extended warranty. At-least you won't make significant investments for such perishable electronic goods.

Most of the people have good experience with Micromax and VU, so you can go for these two brands and not put big money risk on Big brands which can also fail anytime after warranty.

pleae suggest choice between VU or Micromax or Videocon

Assuming all the 3 brands you get equal warranty of 3 yrs : -

Micromax TV's though good, don't come with Optical output.. Some VU models come with Optical output.. Not sure abt videocon if it has that feature..

This can come in handy if you have an AVR...

Did you check with Videocon / Sansui India if they offer 5/4 yrs warranty? If so you should consider them over Vu/ Micromax...

Hi Anirudh,

I brought Onida 40" Smart Android TV a month back and happy with this purchase. Better you can go with any Indian products like Onida, Videocon.. The panel cost may be less compare with other TVs and they are giving 5 yrs warranty for limited models.
Videocon Liquid Luminos DDB model is also good. Pls check the service availability and then decide.

Onida picture quality is good, Audion output is also too good. very handy remote with keypad. Model name is Live Genius. It has 3 hdmi inputs and 3 USB, MHL, wifi, etc.

Hi Anirudh,

Onida picture quality is good, Audion output is also too good. very handy remote with keypad. Model name is Live Genius. It has 3 hdmi inputs and 3 USB, MHL, wifi, etc.

This may be bit off-topic but yes. I agree with you, Onida has an exceptional PQ although in other areas it may be competitive.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back