42" LG PQ60 Vs Samsung B450 Plasmas - Home Review.

Did anyone explore 100Hz feature ? Picture settings menu has only 100Hz DEMO mode. Do not see DNIE option too while one post on AVForum suggested switching it OFF (B450 settings page).

100Hz can be switched off only in the service menu (info, menu, mute, power in quick succession.
DNIE is mentioned as dynamic contrast in menu. It has 4 levels (off, low, mediun, high). I have also noticed that any value other than off takes away some part of shadow details. I have kept it at low for DTH as there are'nt any shadow details we will miss in serials.. :D

I am planning to compare my goold old CRT with Plasma to find out if Airtel box is responsible for plasticy images in soaps.

Well, You need not. :D
It is the airtel box.

I have both SUN DTH and Aitrel and Airtel produces anemic colours for the faces.
Noticible much in 'colours' channel serials where background colours, walls, curtains, hair colour etc are perfect but faces seem under coloured and anemic like candle dolls.

I dont have 'colours' in SUN DTH but sun tv etc are very fine.

Noticible much in 'colours' channel serials where background colours, walls, curtains, hair colour etc are perfect but faces seem under coloured and anemic like candle dolls.

"candle dolls" perfectly describes what my wife showed me. Everything around appeared natural except the face.

Anyways, I have to live with it as bought 1 year package (too much Kareena effect :D ).

Hi Blasto
good piece of work man :yahoo:hey don't u feel 20 minutes is too little to judge a electronic equipment:cool:

Yes it is.
Go through the reminder of the thread.. The comparison is with 2 months of usage of each.. (I owned both).

The ownership experience only shows that the difference is wider. Samsung B450 being superior.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back