47-50 inch FHD TV

I am also looking for a TV between 46-50 Inches for my Family. Since this is not for my use and the ultimate Full HD 950A is no more available and hence made up my mind for marginal decrease in PQ. 950B is not worth it due to its IPS panel. Its better off getting Samsung or LG

The finalist as of now are Samsung 46H7000 (if available. I know its old, but still gold) or 48H6400 or LG 47LB6700. Lets see how it boils down.

I am looking at panels and will recommend the 800b series from Sony. I have viewed many TV's and none is matching up to Sony quality.

Are you looking for only FHD or 3D TV? According to the market news, sony is not interested anymore in TV and Mobile business. So consider this thing before buying Sony Else if you are not interested in 3D any of the Samsung/LG is good. If you are going with 3D, then the active/passive is a decisive factor between Samsung+Sony+..... vs LG+Panasonic.

I am looking at panels and will recommend the 800b series from Sony. I have viewed many TV's and none is matching up to Sony quality.

I already have W950A in home :eek:hyeah: So not interested in another Sony as of now knowing 200% that its a big downgrade when compared to 950A. 800B Also being an VA panel, has good PQ, but nothing great about it coupled with poor smart TV features.

So Sony is out of the race. Now its between Samsung and LG. Who knows, if 950A is still available, I may end up buying that again;)

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back