• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

4k Blu-ray player available ?

Is 4k player available in market ??? Panasonic or Sony is fine for me... Does anyone help on this .. lives in Chennai Tamil Nadu

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

celester340

Don’t know any “market” but in Chennai Tamil Nadu India, Sony showrooms have the BDP in stock. Now I’m sure you can google Sony showrooms in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. Good luck.

Fiftyfifty

I have a 4k Panasonic that i purchased from fm @Haribabu. But I'm not using it as it is not region free as claimed by the seller and I can let you have it for a fair price.
Most Blue ray discs are Region ABC and most Indian dvds are multi region. My problem is that most of my dvds are either region 1 or 2 purchased abroad that don't play. Pm me if interested
Cheers

I have a 4k Panasonic that i purchased from fm @Haribabu. But I'm not using it as it is not region free as claimed by the seller and I can let you have it for a fair price.
Most Blue ray discs are Region ABC and most Indian dvds are multi region. My problem is that most of my dvds are either region 1 or 2 purchased abroad that don't play. Pm me if interested
Cheers
Can I share the model name

SPONSORED ADS