4K TV for 50K

rsjaurr

One of my close relatives wants to buy at least 50" 4K LED for about 50,000 INR.
Budget can be increased to max 55K and so can the size to 55". But both should not go beyond that especially the budget.

They do not know much about DV, DA, HDR, FALD, etc but I want them to be future proof. They will be upgrading from a 10 years old CRT and a 32" LCD TV.

The main usage will be Dish TV, Youtube (for kids) now but they will also consider Amazon Prime, Hotstar, Zee5, etc in near future. So they need a TV with a very good upscaling capability though it is hard to come within this much budget.

TV will be installed in the bedroom and watched at any time of the day.

Samsung RU 7470 (2019) if available or its 2020 equivalent model should be considered. I had it for an year, good (realistic) colors, decent apps for PV, NF, Zee5, DHS etc. One issue you may want to think about is that side angle views are not exactly as colorful as the straight angle views.

Bought LG 55UN73 for 56K without any more scheme or card discount. Retail price is 58-60k and online prices are about 62k.
Most of retailers are also pushing fir 2019 models irrespective of brand.

I have shortlisted a few below. Price should be less in offline stores.

Samsung 50" UA50TU8000KXXL
SAMSUNG 55" UA55TUE60AKXXL
For OP go with these, samsung budget models work well, sony budget models have poor quality control, like i have experienced with my X90H which is a mid range global model, samsung offers bang for the buck for buyers around 50k range and people seem satisfied with them.

For OP go with these, samsung budget models work well, sony budget models have poor quality control, like i have experienced with my X90H which is a mid range global model, samsung offers bang for the buck for buyers around 50k range and people seem satisfied with them.
Thanks for the suggestion but I already bought LG UN73 for my relative.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back