4K upscaling Bluray Player

pmvali

Dear friends,

I have the following audio video equipment with me right now. I want to add Bluray Player which can upscale video files to 4k or Ultra HD. Please advise me whether the available TV and AVR can be connected to the new Bluray player so that the image/picture quality of my TV can be improved.

I have:
1.Samsung LED model UA46D5500RR ( full HD TV but not a 4K TV)
2.Yamaha AVR model RX-V473 ( with 3D and 4K pass through)

Please tell me whether a 4K up scaling Bluray Player will improve the picture quality of the present TV.

Not many Bluray Players with 4k upscaling feature are available in Indian market. I also request you to tell me the best such Bluray player which is also region-free
I will be highly grateful if anyone helps me in making a right choice of Bluray player.

Regards

Firstly presently there is no mass production of 4k media content, secondly you will not be able to enjoy 4k videos on a full HD LED tv to the extent you would enjoy watching it from a 4k supported tv.
Samsung, Panasonic, LG, Oppo etc have 4k upscaling bluray players but you will have to search which of their models are region free players.

Buy a simple BluRay player that has good PQ. By the time 4K content becomes easily available, you'll be planning to buy another player anyway since this would have become really old by then.

good idea, you'll be planning to buy another player anyway since this would have become really old by then. thanks
9B7ES5

Back