5.1 Setup for 10ft x 12ft bedroom

May be go with something with pre-outs. See if you can get your hands on some of the older models still out there. Probably something like 3500/3600/4500 or 5014/6014 and so on. It’s one time investment.
the AVR models you suggested are way above my budget.

Hope u have done auditioning ,the Speakers selections are fine ,except the following.

Look for AVR equivalent of Denon x2600 series or equivalent or atleast x1600 if budget is a major constraints.
If u have plan of future expansions ,plan for AVR with preouts ( like Denon x3600 series or Marantz sr6014 series ).U can start building slowly by adding speakers and power amps etc at a later stage.

Subwoofer : Possibly look for a good sealed sub which will be good for compact rooms and give enough punch. If budget permits go for Rhythmik L12 .
Can stretch my budget for 1600 for sure. But Rhythmik L12 is above my budget. Will look for other sealed subs. thanks

Polk Rti A series, A3 and A1 both have key hole brackets at the back. Requires only one screw to hang them on the wall. 8 ohms 90 db and front ported as well.
I would second this.

For the bedroom, look at RTi A1s for fronts. They can be easily hung on the wall. No additional bracket required.

The centre - CSi A4 can also be hung on the wall.

I would second this.

For the bedroom, look at RTi A1s for fronts. They can be easily hung on the wall. No additional bracket required.

The centre - CSi A4 can also be hung on the wall.
For LCR and AVR, am gonna have a glass shelf on the wall. So these will be placed on the shelf

For LCR and AVR, am gonna have a glass shelf on the wall. So these will be placed on the shelf

Speakers are really heavy. And glass vibrates.

If not wall hung, pls consider individual speaker brackets for each speaker.

Also, pls select speakers which are front ported, or are suitable to be placed very close to the wall.

Speakers are really heavy. And glass vibrates.

If not wall hung, pls consider individual speaker brackets for each speaker.

Also, pls select speakers which are front ported, or are suitable to be placed very close to the wall.
@argho, never thought abt that. Thanks so much, will keep that in mind

Anyone have an idea about Indianaline Nota 260x speakers. I was suggested this for Front L/R. Couldn't find much reviews about this.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back