5.1 Speakers for Pioneer (AVR): VSX-534

Nick07

Hi,

I would like to know if someone can recommend a good package of 5.1 speakers (under INR 20K or so) to add it to my new AVR (Pioneer VSX-534).

I know that's a small budget for 5.1 speakers for home theatre system but if someone has had a good experience with low budget speakers for the AVRs like these please do suggest and also let me know the shortcomings of buying those speakers.

If there is a speaker system that I can buy over a period of time in a phased manner, do suggest that as well.

I am not planning to go over 40k for the 5.1 speakers if we take the phased approach too but I would love to see the recommendations and may be I will change my mind on the budget later on.

Please advise.

Thank you.

Regards,
Nick

Hi,

I would like to know if someone can recommend a good package of 5.1 speakers (under INR 20K or so) to add it to my new AVR (Pioneer VSX-534).

I know that's a small budget for 5.1 speakers for home theatre system but if someone has had a good experience with low budget speakers for the AVRs like these please do suggest and also let me know the shortcomings of buying those speakers.

If there is a speaker system that I can buy over a period of time in a phased manner, do suggest that as well.

I am not planning to go over 40k for the 5.1 speakers if we take the phased approach too but I would love to see the recommendations and may be I will change my mind on the budget later on.

Please advise.

Thank you.

Regards,
Nick
Hi Nick. I feel going step by step is the way forward. I heard it from someone who is a pro on HiFi stuff telling me if I have Rs 10 to spend on getting a HT or Stereo setup, spend Rs 6 on good speakers and 3 on Amp/AVR abs Rs 1 on other components such as wires, plugs etc. now that you have an AV Receiver, Invest on a FS and use it for sometime until you get the funds together for next set of speakers.
Buying a budget speaker does not bring out enthusiasm within you when watching a movie or while listening to Music and you will always crave to upgrade and that time, the money spent on Very Budget Speakers go waste. But a good FS in about the budget you have and later add on to it and make it a good 5.1 or 5.2. In that case 1 or 2 years down the lane if you choose to opt in for a 7.2 or 9.2 set up all you need to do is get a nice avr and add the remaining surrounds and Atmos speakers and that will not burn a hole then.

Back