50/55'' 4K TV under 65k

vaibhav007

Hey folks! I am looking for recommendations for a 4K Tv under the budget of 65,000.

My general use case is Streaming from OTT apps and Gaming on XboxSeriesX. And watching sports and educational channels occasionally.
I am looking for a TV which can provide the best PQ and honestly that is the only thing I am looking for.
I do not really care about User Interface/OS as I will be using Xbox anyway along with Chromecast.

P.S- 1. Budget is fixed and I do not want to spend more. I have already stretched my budget from 50 to 65. So Samsung The Frame is out of equation.
2. I am not able to get any update on availability for T. 7980 both online and offline. I have run out of patience and have decided to look for an alternative.

Thanking you all

Last edited:
Also I am aware that I will not get 120hz and other fancy features with the budget. Hence good P.Q is my only criteria.

Check out TCL 715 and 815
715 is available for 55-60k not sure about 815.
815 has a 120hz refresh rate.

Both TVs come with all latest bells and whistles.
Only things missed are HDMI 2.1, eArc and HDCP 2.3

I am in the market for TVs too, was going to pick one of these for my Series X. But waiting for new lineups, this year should start seeing HDMI 2.1, eARC and 120hz in more TVs.

Check out TCL 715 and 815
715 is available for 55-60k not sure about 815.
815 has a 120hz refresh rate.

Both TVs come with all latest bells and whistles.
Only things missed are HDMI 2.1, eArc and HDCP 2.3

I am in the market for TVs too, was going to pick one of these for my Series X. But waiting for new lineups, this year should start seeing HDMI 2.1, eARC and 120hz in more TVs.
Did u get an opportunity to compare OnePlus range of TVs with others personally. I know the specs and I have seen it but never really got a chance to compare it side by side with competition. Honestly, I was also not left too impressed with the only time I saw it.

True, I also never liked the way One plus handled colors. Also compared to the competitors it is far behind in the feature department. Would let them stick to phones for now.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back