$ 50 K Tower speakers, but the reviews will make you day

Safar

Just bumped across this listing in amazon, Water fall audio Niagara speakers listed for 50 K. Really ???

Ok, but 49 customer reviews published on amazon and the 3 answered questions makes enough humor to satisfy the never satisfied audiophiles !!

http://www.amazon.com/Waterfall-Aud..._e_36?ie=UTF8&refRID=0WERAKVSRNX4V460MFPV#Ask

look at the first answered question...

Can you listen to music with these?

A: Yes, I believe that's one of their design goals,

A: The way these things Re tuned to save lives, produce tons of square waves, reduce pollution etc, there just was no spade left for music.

I think this review of Niagra speakers takes the cake

"I debated for weeks between buying these bad boys, or getting my wife of 17 years her much needed heart transplant.

Although I miss her very much, me and my ears have never regretted my decision.
...and on these diamond glass, "paragon of clarity" speakers, my wife's old record collection I inherited sounds...well...TO DIE FOR!

Awww sweetie....
If only you and Jesus could hear this home theater setup now... "

I think this review of Niagra speakers takes the cake

"I debated for weeks between buying these bad boys, or getting my wife of 17 years her much needed heart transplant.

Although I miss her very much, me and my ears have never regretted my decision.
...and on these diamond glass, "paragon of clarity" speakers, my wife's old record collection I inherited sounds...well...TO DIE FOR!

Awww sweetie....
If only you and Jesus could hear this home theater setup now... "

This is best one of all of them, i was so moved by his reviews that i was going to buy them straight away just then i looked they don't ship to India

This is best one of all of them, i was so moved by his reviews that i was going to buy them straight away just then i looked they don't ship to India

You have to take a call whether to go to US to buy it is worth the effort and cost:lol::lol::lol:

Back