50k to upgrade my speaker setup

msankadi

I already created a post earlier but adding few more things as budget increased

Hi

My use case is 70% movies 20% music 10% ps4... Music is mostly pre 90s and soft music plus gazhals and ambient music

Current setup is Boston acoustics 5.1 system with Yamaha htr 3072. Will be using it with the subwoofer that came with Boston package.

Option I am thinking about
Upgrade l and r channels to q acoustics 3020i along with stands... Will set me back roughly 35k..
Post this spend the rest 15k on a front channel speaker

I might upgrade the rear surround in a year or move the l and r to surround and get a better front l and r

One option I was earlier thinking of was to get a floorstanding speaker but based on my research plus use case of always with woofer.. I have moved to bookshelf option...

Can you please comment if there is a better upgrade path to spend my 50k for an upgrade at this point?

Used 3090c for about 12 months, a good center for the price. Used it in a small 15 by 11 room and then for a brief period in the living room and was quiet satisfied with the way they sounded at both the places. Since you already got the 3020i dont ponder much and go for the 3090i , only other option would be Concept centers which I personally have not heard but @DB1989 had it and can give some insights.

Used 3090c for about 12 months, a good center for the price. Used it in a small 15 by 11 room and then for a brief period in the living room and was quiet satisfied with the way they sounded at both the places. Since you already got the 3020i dont ponder much and go for the 3090i , only other option would be Concept centers which I personally have not heard but @DB1989 had it and can give some insights.
Thank you I have gone ahead and placed the order for 3020i and 3090ci :D

I already created a post earlier but adding few more things as budget increased

Hi

My use case is 70% movies 20% music 10% ps4... Music is mostly pre 90s and soft music plus gazhals and ambient music

Current setup is Boston acoustics 5.1 system with Yamaha htr 3072. Will be using it with the subwoofer that came with Boston package.

Option I am thinking about
Upgrade l and r channels to q acoustics 3020i along with stands... Will set me back roughly 35k..
Post this spend the rest 15k on a front channel speaker

I might upgrade the rear surround in a year or move the l and r to surround and get a better front l and r

One option I was earlier thinking of was to get a floorstanding speaker but based on my research plus use case of always with woofer.. I have moved to bookshelf option...

Can you please comment if there is a better upgrade path to spend my 50k for an upgrade at this point?
Infinity floor standing speakers available, brand new with original packaging box & manual

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back