55 inch tv under 50k

Md Aman

I want to purchase a 55 inch tv..my budget is around 50k..i have very little insight about tv..can someone suggest me; which tv i should buy

Hisense 55u6g is an easy choice. Service support is kind of iffy..

Can you share iffy how?

Croma is offering 3 years of warranty, unlike FK's 1 year listing, and also let's us buy 2 years of additional warranty against manufacturing defects.

I'm in the same boat as the OP here and am very keen on this TV.

Can you share iffy how?
Unlike the major brands who have service centers across the country, these new brands mostly outsource service support. Also models don't sell in huge numbers. So few years down the line spares availability may become difficult.
I own a Toshiba u79 which is a rebranded hisense h8f from 2019. The tv is fantastic.
U6g will be even better.

Unlike the major brands who have service centers across the country, these new brands mostly outsource service support. Also models don't sell in huge numbers. So few years down the line spares availability may become difficult.
I own a Toshiba u79 which is a rebranded hisense h8f from 2019. The tv is fantastic.
U6g will be even better.

Alright. Makes sense. Can only hope Hisense ramps up this aspect about them as they expand their footprint in India. That apart, i guess it's a hail mary if something does go wrong a few years down the line.

And that's very encouraging to hear, given how much the U79 is venerated.

Bought the U6G yesterday :)

Alright. Makes sense. Can only hope Hisense ramps up this aspect about them as they expand their footprint in India. That apart, i guess it's a hail mary if something does go wrong a few years down the line.

And that's very encouraging to hear, given how much the U79 is venerated.

Bought the U6G yesterday :)
Pls giv a brief review of U6G. Im confused b/w U6G n Sony X80J.

Pls giv a brief review of U6G. Im confused b/w U6G n Sony X80J.

So, the U6G arrived yesterday and the black levels on this are something else. Please take this from a guy who has only ever used eIPS panels all his life, both on TVs and monitors.

Color accuracy is quite good, again coming from IPS screen usage. I'll give this some more time before deciding to tinker with the picture settings.

I'd really not say much more on this as this is the first such TV I've bought, was using a Sanyo 32 incher until now. Just lurked around these forums for months to understand what's what and took a calculated gamble on what members thought made for a good TV, in my budget. For instance, was a die-hard believer of IPS panels until I realized that you don't, and shouldn't, settle for the trade-off in contrast levels that's inevitable with IPS. And given the 55 inch dimension, viewing angle is not a concern for me with the U6G's VA panel.

Hope to add more about it as I use it.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back