55 inch TV

kneo

Need advice for a 55 incher. Budget is closer to 80K and the current shortlisted one is Samsung Frame 2021 model for around 76K with discounts. Primary usage would be OTT as a source and 4K is required. The room is bright but curtains would be used for movie watching. Sound would be through a soundbar, so sound output does not matter.

I bought a Samsung QLED 43" last year. WHile the 4K quality is awesome, I found that the streaming apps (Prime Video, etc.)is not so smooth. The audio used to be choppy. I am not sure on whether the same software is there in Frame series as well. Test that out before buying.

Need advice for a 55 incher. Budget is closer to 80K and the current shortlisted one is Samsung Frame 2021 model for around 76K with discounts. Primary usage would be OTT as a source and 4K is required. The room is bright but curtains would be used for movie watching. Sound would be through a soundbar, so sound output does not matter.
If ok with a 48 inch the Lg A1 OLED is available at approx 69k currently. I much preferred the A1 to the frame when I demoed them (both 65 inch though) but do try & take a demo if you can.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back