65 inch confusion - Samsung Crystal AU9070 or Sony X90J or VU Cinema Action

Can you please point me to a store that sells Panasonic TVs in Bangalore? Thanks for all the help!
It is easier for you to look it up more than me. I don't know what street or area you live at nor do I have any knowledge of your store preferences.
Some stores than come to mind are;
Modern Radio
Panasonic Brand Shop

Can you please point me to a store that sells Panasonic TVs in Bangalore? Thanks for all the help!
Pls check with fm Sean De silva about Panasonic TV. The Hdmi ports of his Panasonic conked off just few days after the warranty period.

For a Bright living room, I would prefer some tv which could handle reflections well. Also if viewing angles are extreme, you can opt for IPS display. U6G is a fine Tv. I have u6g in my bedroom and a samsung series 8 65in in my living room.

I believe this post to be OT & I apologize for that. @Oxy has mentioned that the TV to be replaced is a plasma.
I also have a Panasonic XT50 purchased 10 years back. That TV is quite reflective too and needed dark curtains in my living room where it was placed until recently.
If one is used to the picture quality of a plasma, I believe the best choice to upgrade will be an OLED.
I upgraded last year to a 65" OLED as, for me, it was the next logical upgrade from Plasma.
If your budget extends to 1.2 lacs, I suggest giving OLED a serious thought.

What is the going price of 65 c1 if you are aware of? Enquired in Reliance Digital and got quote of 1.8L (without cashback)
Yes thats a ballpark. Could go to 1.65 after cashback. X90J may be about 1.35 after cashback.

Did not ask for A80J, C1'55 was 1.25 L without cashbacks (probably will reduce more once intent is shown for purchase) ,shop was RD Bommanhalli

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back