65 inch TV: Sony X90L or Samsung QN85C?

Sahilbansal491

Hi fellow members,

I require a 65 inch TV for my bedroom.
Use case: All movie genres, PS5 gaming

I am getting both in the range of 1.2-1.3 lakh in north delhi and I am more inclined towards Samsung for its deeper blacks.
Does lack of dolby vision in samsung going to affect movie experience on netflix ?

Hi fellow members,

I am getting both in the range of 1.2-1.3 lakh in north delhi and I am more inclined towards Samsung for its deeper blacks.
Does lack of dolby vision in samsung going to affect movie experience on netflix ?

The Samsung definately does blacks better than the Sony. The QN85C has a shadow detail setting to help as well.

DV is over rated to be honest especially on streaming services (quite a few streaming services make a mess of DV). The stream will default to HDR10/HDR10+ on a Samsung and not perceptually worse than DV.

Hi fellow members,

Which shop u r getting these deal for x90l 65 inch tv

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back