7.2.2 Set up with Dolby Atmos

dolby_dts

Hi All,
I've recently upgraded my tv to Sony 75inch X80k and now planning to upgrade home theater from Onkyo HTS3300 to something that supports Dolby Atmos and can give option to connect 2 Sub woofers (front and rear). I don't have the option to place speakers on the ceiling too.
The room dimensions are 20*11. Im looking at a budget of 1.5lakhs.

Do you recommend a HTIB or something that can be customised?

Awaiting insights :)

Hi All,
I've recently upgraded my tv to Sony 75inch X80k and now planning to upgrade home theater from Onkyo HTS3300 to something that supports Dolby Atmos and can give option to connect 2 Sub woofers (front and rear). I don't have the option to place speakers on the ceiling too.

denon 3800
Pioneer lx 505
Onkyo rz50

Hi All,

Since you already have an Onkyo, how about the Onkyo HTS-5915? 5.1.2 with 2 sub pre outs on the AVR and upward firing front speakers. About 1.4L at MRP it looks like

My cousin surprised me with the below configuration.
I continue to use 5 speakers of Onkyo HTS3300.
Added:
1. Onkyo TX-SR494 AV Receiver
2. Klipsch R-100SW sub woofer
3. Klipsch CS-16C II ceiling speakers
Thus making the setup of 5.1.2 enabling Atmos.

Please share your thoughts everyone.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back