A Big Thank You to you all.

Hey! Congrats & all the best.
You sure are one dedicated chap. Keep it goin.
By the way i'm also neo but without the 49, but i guess i must have thanked you alteast a few to get a cup of coffee:D
Cheers.

Congrats, Venkat.
You fully deserve the rep points as well as the congrats by forum members given by the amt of efforts you put into your posts.
Keep it Up !

Venkat,

Congratulations. Your posts are always detailed and helpful, without ever sounding supercilious or arrogant. That is a rare skill to achieve consistently.

A small suggestion on the personal front: Instead of taking forum members out to dinner, take your wife out for one. Since you mentioned she is the patient listener (and sufferer :) ) behind your passion/hobby, it may be more fitting. Just a suggestion.

Keep up the good work,

Jinx.

Hi Venkatcr,

Congratulations!!! I'm one of those passive members of this excellent forum. Considering you are in an IT firm and finding time to research and post detailed and informative posts is really commendable. Keep it up.

PS: I live pretty close to where Audire is. In fact once I had been to their office and auditioned their speakers. If your schedule permited, we could meet sometime on that day. Let me know.

Regards.

Congrats & thank you very much for giving me this opportunity to having dinner with you ,You are really very helpful for people like us who love music but dont know how to make that good ,your advice always help us to buy good thing in our budget.
REGARDS & ALL THE BEST

Attachments

• congratulation_graphics_6.jpg
    congratulation_graphics_6.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Very touching Venkat, and here's wishing you to get many more accolades from the members. Your thoughtful comments and suggestions are always a pleasure to read. More strength to you!!!

Hi Venkat,

I have been reading your posts for a long time.

I must say that there are many knowledgeable members on this forum. But few have a way with words that you have. You have been articulate in your explanations and have the patience to write long posts. I am sure that if we count the words in posts rather than the number of posts, you would be one of the tops, if not the tops.

Congratulations on your achievement. We expect much more from you.

Regards,
Prasad Redkar.

Congrats Venkat. I am very new to this forum and have allready learnt a lot from your posts. Infact, my wife who has never visited this forum asks me to check with 'Venkatcr' if we were in doubt about the HT and follows up on your reply.
Thankyou and wish you the very best!

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back