A Blind date to a Life Changing Experience - My Story of Owning TORVIN

An Update on Arylic S50+ Pro for those who are looking to buy:
Good: Good SQ and features with Budget price.

Flaws:
Will not play gapless, this is a big thing for me and terribly annoying. It irritates me so much. Having used Amazon Echo and hearing music played gapless.
4Stream App: Terribly Glitchy. Superbly annoying
Spotify: Will recognize Arylic Device. I see a marked difference in SQ in Tidal HiFi vs Spotify Free. Not sure Spotify paid will be different
Tidal App: For some reason this morning all songs play only for 2-3 minutes. Got in touch with Arylic and they pointed at fault with Tidal server, will have to try with other music app.
Very important: Tidal App will not recognize Arylic device. Asked Arylic for help, they evaded the question

Me: since I am unable to see Arylic device in Tidal app i use 4stream app to play Tidal
Arylic: can you stream music from Tidal app to our device via airplay?
ME: i have not tried that
Arylic: You can try
Me:sure will do that. Is there a problem with Tidal not recognizing Arylic
Me: is there a limitation for Tidal not seeing Arylic, or is there something i need to do at my end (no response for long time)
Me: hello
Arylic: Hello, Ajit. Yes, I think so. If Tidal doesn't work through 4Stream APP then let us know.

Last edited:
Nice write up @Ajitsank. Congratulations on your new set up.
I am sure it was worth the wait after the agonising wait and uncertainty. The Amp and the speakers do look very nice.
Could you share some impressions how how they sound together once you have spent some time listening to them?
Despite your disclaimers about not being an audiophile and being a novice your description of the journey and careful selection hints that you are definitely well informed and experienced!!! I look forward to your description and reactions to how the Torvins sound.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back