A crisp summary of 5.0 speaker setups ~40-80k INR

dannyarcher

Hello all,
In my process of deciding to buy speakers I've been browsing multiple sites and reading a lot of threads on this forum, over the last few days.
I've documented a list of the speaker configurations that I've come across.

Thought I'd share the list here -- might be useful for someone who's starting out and hopefully makes it easier to navigate this world.

I'll add to this list as and when I come across more setups in the said price range.
In case, you want to add to this list, please do so here

Cheers.

Hello all,
In my process of deciding to buy speakers I've been browsing multiple sites and reading a lot of threads on this forum, over the last few days.
I've documented a list of the speaker configurations that I've come across.

Thought I'd share the list here -- might be useful for someone who's starting out and hopefully makes it easier to navigate this world.

I'll add to this list as and when I come across more setups in the said price range.
In case, you want to add to this list, please do so here

Cheers.

There were Taga 506 / 606, 5.0 speaker package aval until sometime back for under 30K.. Not sure if they are still aval around..

JBL Stage series is also there.

Dali Zensor Pico and Dali Spektor 1 also fit.

Polk Signature series.

PSB Alpha P series.

Last edited:
What's the opinion on the Pioneer S-RS88TB? There seems to be quite a good discount on various sites. Has anyone tested it or owned it? I have searched through various forums but couldn't find any reviews.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back