And.. some crazy stuff.. :eek:hyeah:

SANSUI.RA-700.gif

stumbled upon this..
Read more here

Retro 70s disco? :lol:

10/10 for creativity! :D

Nice design for a tuner

st%2B88blog.jpg

Very nice rounded dial and vertical design.
Read here

Heck are we going backward in design or what????!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: frustrating!

(If music is one of the highest form of art then something that creates that music just aught to be 'art'!)

Hi Guys, Please lets Pause this thread here.. My Sunday would be be restless by looking these beauties.;)..OMG When i would get a day to bring them Home:D

Just falling love on the Vintage stuff, they are maintained pretty well like beauties for almost 20\30 years like Babies.Just thinking the human mentality which has changed so Bad Now.

Luxman 80

Check this, could be used as bed for Baby too

TC44's album “Yamaha MX-2000 Audio Amplifier ” — Photo 2 of 6

Marantz SM-7 | Owners Manual, Service Manual, Schematics, Free Download | HiFi Engine

http://www.adrian-kingston.com/SE-A3MK2.htm

And last but not least

http://www.flickr.com/photos/20900540@N02/3794950670

I dont think I would feel to sleep or eat is any one reaches my setup:clapping:

Last edited:
Yes, the proportions and aesthetic sense is simply incredible!

Like in the tuner design each design component seems to be a part of the whole. Very balanced.. :)
The overall aesthetic sense is very well balanced and the fact that it belongs to an era adds to the 'romance' if you know what I mean! :) Its a time capsule and it is a snapshot of that era.
It is like visiting some restaurants having history and seeing the vintage photo frames of how the street looked then..
It is a snapshot in time and time stops as you admire them :)
Big large sparsely populated streets with maybe a hand rickshaw or a horse ride. An occasional vintage car. Very few people almost as if they are staged :)

In the end it is all about that "Romance" :)
Good life :)

Last edited:
Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back