A good car audio for my Indica Vista

samml

Hi Gurus,

I am planning to buy an audio system for my new Indica Vista.
Kindly advise what head unit (preferably with USB ready feature) shall I go for & matching speakers for it. Pls. mention the model no. in detail.

My total budget is 10-12 k.I know this is a little bit low for a good sound reproduction(especially for deep bass) but would be grateful if you kindly suggest me something descent within this tight budget.

Thanks in advance,
Samml:sos:

See the CAR audio section in the same forum also visit team-bhp and post your questions there .

10 - 12 k will be lil low to get a good HU and Component speakers . May be you can try in grey market for the HU and components and get them installed.

JVC , Pioneer entry level HU models(USB) with infinity/JBL component speakers may well suit your requirements...

Alternatively you can call few dealers/grey in your locations to get the quotes and drop those details here in the forum to seek suggestions...

Good Luck.

like mentioned,do go thru earler threads.once u get a general idea,specific queries can be tackled.cheers

where are you from?.anyway there are neat options.is the 12k budget just for the player?or along with frnt n rear spkrs?....for good bass my prsnl pref is always a pioneer.you will get a decent pioneer cdp with usb/ipod connectvty for around 5500-7000.then pick up pioneer frnt n rear spkrs.they are cheap and theyve got a good sound too(yeah a decent enuf deep bass too!).overall within 12-15k you will get an decent setup for your car.make sure to get the rear spkrs fixed on the hard tray instd of on the door!.they end up f***in the sound and the spkrs eventually!.

Last edited:
Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back