A new and complex problem!

pushkarajd

Hi,

I have Sennheiser RS 175 Wireless headphones. I recently did a complete house renovation, where the old position of the RS 175 has now changed. The place was good for me. The wireless streaming was working fine in almost the entire house.

Now after house renovation, it has not been shifted to an opposite wall, which is in the exact opposite direction of my entire house. This wall is also not a brick wall, but a solid cement concrete wall. Due to this I am able to stream the signal only in my living room. I am now even unable to stream it in the kitchen which is just next to the living room. :sad:

Can anybody suggest any hacks or remedies on this? Due to this situation, my headphones are just lying idle. My wife used to listen to them previously when the streaming signal was excellent in the kitchen and used to go right upto the master bedroom. But now she is unable to use them because of this issue.

For that matter I have a Denon 1200W with a Zone 2 option, if that is of any help. The base transmitter does not have any audio out, just audio and optical IN.

Please help!

Regards,

Pushkaraj

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back