A query about an offcial audio cd

sand87ch

So i am on an audio cd collection spree.

Bought a yes boss cd last month. Seems it has not only yes boss but one border movie song as well.The cd has the yes boss cover on the cd printed.It has those songs but one and only one border song on it.Dont understand?Any idea why so?i guess i was duped rt?

So i am on an audio cd collection spree.

Bought a yes boss cd last month. Seems it has not only yes boss but one border movie song as well.The cd has the yes boss cover on the cd printed.It has those songs but one and only one border song on it.Dont understand?Any idea why so?i guess i was duped rt?
It’s not an uncommon practice to add song from another film as a preview. Think of it as a trailer of another movie you are shown in a cinema hall.

so the cd cover shows jst yes boss.the cd top shows only yes boss image and on track 8 before 9 and 10 in btw theres border movies song.thats why i am confused as to how that can happen.i understand wat u r saying but is that the case here!

I have the first edition of Yes Boss which has extra songs from these movies - Miss 420 , Border , Khushboo , Gulfam . They are listed in the CD and the Back Cover . If u have all the four after the six songs of Yes Boss , dont worry ....sometimes in the subsequent editions they dont print it in the cover , but the CD is copied from the first edition so the songs will be there .

Same is the case with Ghulam and Raja Hindustani from Tips - which have extra songs listed in the first edition but not listed in the later versions ...even though songs are present in both the CD's .

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back