A search for the DIY home theater system brought me here.

shrimann

Hii guys, I have new house which being built up so I wanted to have a multi media room in it and I started searching options for the av receiver and the speaker setup that I can get. During these searches I landed on this forum and the amount of information I gathered from this forum is just exceptional. In my area people usually don't go for the Hi-fi systems, they just get the soundbar and that's it.

It would very nice for me some from my area can guide me about the vendors and also some better specs than what I decided.

Hii guys, I have new house which being built up so I wanted to have a multi media room in it and I started searching options for the av receiver and the speaker setup that I can get. During these searches I landed on this forum and the amount of information I gathered from this forum is just exceptional. In my area people usually don't go for the Hi-fi systems, they just get the soundbar and that's it.

It would very nice for me some from my area can guide me about the vendors and also some better specs than what I decided.

Hi,

Welcome to HFV.

I am sure you will find your experience here very enriching and enjoyable.

Make sure to visit the countless posts which is based on direct experience, technical knowledge and honest feedback.

Hope you have a great journey here!

All the best!

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back