Absolute Phase begins a new PHASE as a distributor bringing in some amazing brands.

Absolute Phase

On this wonderful thursday, we at Absolute Phase are happy to announce officially that we are the sole distributors (India) for the following brands some old and many new ones:

1. Airtight Japanese hi-end valve amps.:clapping:
2. Conrad Johnson American hi-end valve amps.:yahoo:
3. Harbeth British Hand-crafted loudspeakers
4. Linn Scottish Loudspeakers & SS Electronics
5. Music Hall European Turntables
6. Nitty Gritty American LP Cleaning machines
7. Speakers Corner Records German Audiophile LPs
8. The Tube Store : 1-stop shop for all Tubes/Valves.
9. Jvc Xrcds Japanese Audiophile pressings on XRCDs
10. Opus3 Records Swedish Audiophile record label
11. First Impression Music Audiophile record label.

At Absolute Phase we bring you the best in 2-channel, period. We begin a brand new PHASE with a better logo and better more esoteric products that sound awesome!.

Last edited:
Re: Absolute Phase begins a new PHASE as a distributor bringing in some amazing brand

Hey Prithvi,

Great to see this happening. Congratulations. The new website looks good. Very informative. My best wishes. Will call you sometime.

Re: Absolute Phase begins a new PHASE as a distributor bringing in some amazing brand

Air Tight is fantastic. I heard the amps connected to Avantgarde Duos in Singapore and the sound was unbelievable.

Congratulations! The website is quite informative. It is good that you have given enough basic information about all the products under all the brands.

Could you PM me the price details of the Linn Majik 109? Thanks.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back