AC - DC Enabler: Death of transformers?

captrajesh

Staff member
Upgrading from the nice and "polite" Bluesound Power Node, I've moved onto Paradigm PW Link Streamer mated to Nuprime STA7 driving my Two-way Bookshelf Speakers.

Looking at the puny SMPS power supply and having read about the dramatic improvements in SSQ at myriad places, was researching on LPS when I found this article:
Being a noob that I'm, looking for some expert advice on this purported "best thing to have happened to power supply since discovery of electricity"

This came in my google feed today and I was wondering this is another SMPS and won't this be another SMPS spewing tons of EMI. Also I have come across such small modules that can be directly used in power supply boards. e.g.

This came in my google feed today and I was wondering this is another SMPS and won't this be another SMPS spewing tons of EMI. Also I have come across such small modules that can be directly used in power supply boards. e.g.
I had used these to power a couple LEDs in a relay-based amplifier switcher that I had made for a friend. It was a 3.3 volt output model.

Upgrading from the nice and "polite" Bluesound Power Node, I've moved onto Paradigm PW Link Streamer mated to Nuprime STA7 driving my Two-way Bookshelf Speakers.

Looking at the puny SMPS power supply and having read about the dramatic improvements in SSQ at myriad places, was researching on LPS when I found this article:
Being a noob that I'm, looking for some expert advice on this purported "best thing to have happened to power supply since discovery of electricity"
Did you finally get around to enabling Anthem room correction on it?
I would really love to hear your A/B comparison notes with ARC enabled vs disabled :)

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back