Accuphase E-350 Integrated Amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a plain lie.!!!!.. That's funny, how childish you are, show me 6 months of PM , started dding lies many, you have not called me once internationally, you too know that, in fact you will be having only 1 months Pm, that too only may, after came back india.

In all that long text, the shortest conclusion is i have booked tickets,

--- 1 was confirmed & other was W/L-1

and also in the long text you wrote, you have not mentioned why didn't you return my money on 2nd.

one simple question, from 24th may - 4th June till i booked tickets, what were you doing( have the Money & Amp yourself) why didn't you shipped or booked tickets.

why are framing these words, you must have been planning this in your mind,master stroke,original plan blah blah, whats the need, trying to gain sympathy or what. What exactly are you looking for.

Why didn't you return my money on 2nd june then.

why are trying to mold the situation to blame me. See straight forward im telling i dont have really the time to read your long posted framed up stories

In short, i have said you, refund my money, check you amp & take it back.

Whats wrong in mr. Srisaikat Post

if someone is posting in the forum, he should mention everything whether accessories included or not.

Last edited:
Mr Nikhil

I have already said him.You refund my full amount & take back your amp back ( if you want to check for the product condition, you can come and listen).

cnu,

I think it is clear that there is no remote and cable available with Ranjeet - pushing him for that will not go anywhere. If you are convinced that this is a deal breaker - return the amp and close the chapter.

On the other hand - you have with you a really high quality amp which would have been very difficult to get if you think of new price, customs etc. I don't think it will be easy for you to get another at this same price - even if you are not getting the remote and cable. Time for you to decide.

There is no need to get further into unpleasant exchanges. This is a place where like minded people gather for the sake of audio. Ranjeet has given you a very good deal with some misunderstandings. Close the chapter with good intentions as soon as possible.

Best Regards.

What a plain lie.!!!!.. That's funny, how childish you are, show me 6 months of PM , started dding lies many, you have not called me once internationally, you too know that, in fact you will be having only 1 months Pm, that too only may, after came back india.

In all that long text, the shortest conclusion is i have booked tickets,

--- 1 was confirmed & other was W/L-1

and also in the long text you wrote, you have not mentioned why didn't you return my money on 2nd.

one simple question, from 24th may - 4th June till i booked tickets, what were you doing( have the Money & Amp yourself) why didn't you shipped or booked tickets.

why are framing these words, you must have been planning this in your mind,master stroke,original plan blah blah, whats the need, trying to gain sympathy or what. What exactly are you looking for.

Why didn't you return my money on 2nd june then.

why are trying to mold the situation to blame me. See straight forward im telling i dont have really the time to read your long posted framed up stories

In short, i have said you, refund my money, check you amp & take it back.

Whats wrong in mr. Srisaikat Post

if someone is posting in the forum, he should mention everything whether accessories included or not.

Stop going round in circles. It is you who is throwing 10 other topics in the discussion. I am merely answering you.

The topic here is simple. See the ad here: http://www.hifivision.com/sale-owner/51703-accuphase-e-350-integrated-amplifier.html

I had sold you the amplifier. Neither in writing nor verbally, there is any mention of including the cable, remote.

I gave you what the deal was. Now you pay me my dues. Matter over. If not, I will get my money recovered. And you will pay for any additional expenses I incur towards the same.

This is my last post here.

Some years ago I used to be a seller on ebay India (Actually former Baazee). Took some good lesson from that........ (sometime in a hard way)

1) Always be honest and positive with customer.

2) Reputation come first, not profit. I can incur loss but not reputation.

3) Act and Communicate as fast as possible.

4) Share every bit of possible information about your product which do really matter.

5) However no compromise on payment terms, deliver it only after realization of full payment.

6) No personal indulgent until deal is over (especially when you are dealing with a completely unknown person for the first time), where money is involved try your best to be professional (take it as a positive term).

7) Keep the amount intact till you get positive acknowledgement from other party (Some unexpected issues may come up)

I am just generalizing my points about online trading here, that's all.

Last edited:
Santy, the buyer himself has mentioned that he did knew I didn't have accessories. If it is to be proved I promised to send accessories, he has to prove it, not me.

Not sure how others would think, but according to me, it is the seller's duty to inform the buyer that the item does not have the accessories that originally came along with it before the payment was made, if by any chance it was forgotten to be mentioned in the sale thread. FMs here mention even if they have discarded the carton box. While power cord may not be, it is known that for some people remote could be a deal breaker so it needs to be explicitly mentioned.

My post is not related to the exchanges happening here... Just for general information.

Oops.. Very unfortunate things happened to both members... I dont think so any of the members will come to rescue if any money is lost. We can only narrate stories and read the hot post exchanged between both parties and have fun.Yes everybody are strangers here, but i felt only once here..

Most of the time i have sent my item first on receipt or in midway i have got the money. That way i created trust. My first assurance to every buyer, if the item is not satisfactory i will refund full money..... May be i have dealt with at-least 30 to 40 members here. We are selling an product which carry only our warranty which is not useful to us and useful to somebody. That assurance is needed.

I have sold several items here with clear description + and my photos will speak. I will rate the 3.5L amplifier if there is NO company supplied remote + power cord as 6/10... Remote is for convenience and mainly for Accuphase for continuous uninterrupted listening it is an must gadget. I will not purchase an accuphase without remote, how can we enjoy the music in our listening position, should i keep jumping from my chair for every song an reduce the volume ?

Just related to the exchange of words... Looks like no body is giving enough proof as asked by santy( i am not police or judge to take it for trial) just post some PM screen shots / or exchange of audio calls records..

I believe some moderator can come in for discussion( know HFV is not liable for anything ) on humanity basis, since i think any of the further sale will be affected if these things happen.

Some years ago I used to be a seller on ebay India (Actually former Baazee). Took some good lesson from that........ (sometime in a hard way)

1) Always be honest and positive with customer.

2) Reputation come first, not profit. I can incur loss but not reputation.

3) Act and Communicate as fast as possible.

4) Share every bit of possible information about your product which do really matter.

5) However no compromise on payment terms, deliver it only after realization of full payment.

6) No personal indulgent until deal is over (especially when you are dealing with a completely unknown person for the first time), where money is involved try your best to be professional (take it as a positive term).

7) Keep the amount intact till you get positive acknowledgement from other party (Some unexpected issues may come up)

I am just generalizing my points about online trading here, that's all.

srisaikat,

Do you understand the difference between a B2C and a C2C site?

What you have listed above is your experience from B2C. They apply here but you are completely discounting the nature of C2C sites and how they differ from B2C.

At B2C sites buyer-seller interaction is impossible or minimum. On a B2C site like this, there is infinite buyer-seller communication.

So, I will appreciate if you stick to the topic here rather than bring your theory to change the topic.

The topic here is - the buyer is refusing to pay my dues despite making a conscious decision about pursuing this deal.

Not sure how others would think, but according to me, it is the seller's duty to inform the buyer that the item does not have the accessories that originally came along with it before the payment was made, if by any chance it was forgotten to be mentioned in the sale thread. FMs here mention even if they have discarded the carton box. While power cord may not be, it is known that for some people remote could be a deal breaker so it needs to be explicitly mentioned.

Santy,

I had wrote a lot of things that you haven't read, including the ones that were marked in bold to not miss the eyes. Please read them before making another post. Reading selectively won't do any good. And please, don't make it a "how to write a sale ad" thread. There are mods here who examine every sale ad before letting it pass. So don't challenge the mods decision to let my ad get published.

The topic here is - I sold an amp to the OP, who bought it after a prolonged and elaborated discussion spanning 6 months. The person had all the time in the world to ask/discuss/clarify every single issue. Even after that the person is refusing to pay remaining money.

I will appreciate if you stick to the topic here.

PS: I have received PMs regarding cheating cases here. I will discuss with site admins how to make this place better and safer for trades. But that will be at a future date and not as a part of this thread.

My post is not related to the exchanges happening here... Just for general information.

Oops.. Very unfortunate things happened to both members... I dont think so any of the members will come to rescue if any money is lost. We can only narrate stories and read the hot post exchanged between both parties and have fun.Yes everybody are strangers here, but i felt only once here..

Most of the time i have sent my item first on receipt or in midway i have got the money. That way i created trust. My first assurance to every buyer, if the item is not satisfactory i will refund full money..... May be i have dealt with at-least 30 to 40 members here. We are selling an product which carry only our warranty which is not useful to us and useful to somebody. That assurance is needed.

I have sold several items here with clear description + and my photos will speak. I will rate the 3.5L amplifier if there is NO company supplied remote + power cord as 6/10... Remote is for convenience and mainly for Accuphase for continuous uninterrupted listening it is an must gadget. I will not purchase an accuphase without remote, how can we enjoy the music in our listening position, should i keep jumping from my chair for every song an reduce the volume ?

Just related to the exchange of words... Looks like no body is giving enough proof as asked by santy( i am not police or judge to take it for trial) just post some PM screen shots / or exchange of audio calls records..

I believe some moderator can come in for discussion( know HFV is not liable for anything ) on humanity basis, since i think any of the further sale will be affected if these things happen.

Srini, I have asked repeatedly, please post any proof of my committing to include accessories. I am still waiting for answers.

Matter here is simple. The buyer got a top flight amp at a great price because it didn't have accessories, he took the deal. He created a trust environment in a long run with a a target to keep some credit. With a plan to never pay the dues, hoping that the seller would never bring it up (most sellers don't till date).

Everyone who is cribbing about the accessories NOW, aren't you guys being silly? Isn't it something you think beforehand? I mean come'on. You are going to say, hey, I didn't remember to talk about the power cable before hand. And you think people are going to believe that?

You guys really mean someone went for an expensive amp like this without discussing these matters? Please answer this.

I will not purchase an accuphase without remote, how can we enjoy the music in our listening position, should i keep jumping from my chair for every song an reduce the volume ?

But the OP did, fully aware the seller didn't have it. Go figure!

Simple matter, OP thought whatever he is paying upfront is all he has to pay. Post that it will be totally up to him.

Greed is a big thing my friend. Yes, greed of getting a top flight amp cheaply, hand delivered like a baby, can make one do it. You will do it too, if you got such a amp for a price that made you smile.

Yeah, if cnu has any proof where ranjeet has committed he will find and hand him over the cable and remote, please post it so it can be clear to all

There is no point delay it

If I was a buyer of such an expensive amp, I would have gone through the official site atleast 20 times, would have gone through as many user posts as possible across many forums to find if there is any inherent fault with the particular model like for eg. Heating issues, hum, etc etc

No way I would have forgotten to ask about the remote and accessories included. I would do all to make all things clear before giving the deal a green signal. If for any reason the seller is not clear, I would just back off or wait for sellers answer before commiting. Depending upon what all is available with the product I would have given my price if I feel price set by seller is on higher side

Ranjeet

You are talking blah blah out for nothing sake, then why haven't you described in for sale thread or in any PM you sent to me about not having the product accessories.

When i asked you to return the money on 2nd June,the amp was with u, why didn't you return it????? . Saying that i don't have the money & i will incur loss. Now you are saying you are under pressure, what kind of pressure????.

You refund my full money & i will ship your amp back. That's it.If you want to come and check for condition , you can. Even i said before, i will bear 50% of shipping or Journey cost.

I would like moderators to look into our accounts, all private messages & decide by themself. Im ready to give my password.

Last edited:
The topic here is - the buyer is refusing to pay my dues despite making a conscious decision about pursuing this deal.

Santy,

And please, don't make it a "how to write a sale ad" thread. There are mods here who examine every sale ad before letting it pass. So don't challenge the mods decision to let my ad get published.

The topic here is - I sold an amp to the OP, who bought it after a prolonged and elaborated discussion spanning 6 months. The person had all the time in the world to ask/discuss/clarify every single issue. [/B]Even after that the person is refusing to pay remaining money.

I will appreciate if you stick to the topic here.

PS: I have received PMs regarding cheating cases here. I will discuss with site admins how to make this place better and safer for trades. But that will be at a future date and not as a part of this thread.

Ranjeet, I am sorry for the pains you are undergoing but it is surprising that you find my posts OT. :confused:
So the only way to remain "on topic" is to advise Cnu to settle the dues without introspecting into the reasons for the same? Again, please check that the 'topic' is not posted by you and it talks about the reason for holding up the payment to the seller.

Presume that this was a sale about an AVR; do you think you can sell it without a remote and not mention about it? It is almost impossible to use an AVR without a remote. But why one should think, it does not matter for an amp?

You are claiming that the sale price was kept low because it missed some accessories, but if that was the reason, why was it not mentioned in the thread itself. You are saying the seller was fully aware before buying that it was not included; but you are not mentioning howhe would he come to know about it without you saying so. If you did say so, why not show us a proof of that communication?

You kept saying that it is the buyer's responsibility to ask what is "not included" in the sale, that were a part of the original purchase. Now you are putting the onus on the mods for approving your thread without verifying the deliverables promised in the post.

And Sorry, but I have least interest to 'crib' about the ongoing issue and I have no keenness on judging matters either. Just posting my views and I belive anybody can :p

Members are requested to settle the dispute outside of the HFV environment. As requested by CNU, the thread is closed now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back