acoustic ceiling tiles?

brothers how much do they cost ,any specific brand and any dealer cell no. :)

You can get ARMSTRONG ACOUSTIC tiles and panels @ CHANDIGARH.
Its a very good brand.

contact numbers: Where to buy ceiling from Armstrong

If you have treated your walls and floor then you can go for their low priced model:classic lite,with NRC =0.50.

cheers:)

you can check my product called SILANCE - Acoustic and Sound Absorption Panel Systems, it is a multiple use product for use in ceiling tiles, wall paneling, for use as bass traps and diffusers also and if you send me your e-mail i can send you the technical details on that..

brothers how much do they cost ,any specific brand and any dealer cell no. :)

Acoustics is our middle name! Noizkon our division for industrial and community noise management, has system solutions for passive and action noise/vibration control. Since 1999, Soundesigns, our consulting division, provides design and testing services to current international standards. Anutone also supplies acoustical materials to auditorium, pro and home cinemas, studios.

Anutone is primarily a building materials company for manufacture and supply of walls and ceilings used in commercial interiors offices, malls, hotels, hospitals, schools, airports etc. Virtually any surface finish, any core material is available to suit any dcor, any performance. From budget to premium, one company does it all!

Anutones Ekcel plant at Bengaluru provides building solutions with magnesia cement boards. Latest is drywall partition systems with Tufbloc HDFR magnesia boards the construction panel for the rest of the 21st century. Anutone is well-known for Mat magnesia particle board since 2000 and Strand magnesia woodwool board since 1982.

u can call at 8054933223 for more detail

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back