acoustic sound absorption panels

Hi,

You can try room correction devices such as Behiringer DEQ2496, they are excellent. They do automatically correct room frequency.
Comes with digital equilisation (DEQ) and a lot for functions.

With this I hope you may avoid all those absorption panels in your room and save room space & maintain the living room aesthetic.:)

Some of that material has a really nice aesthetic! But ...perhaps some of us wouldn't mind a living room that looked a bit like a recording studio, and perhaps some of the families might not not entirely agree :D.

Check out the catalogue in the download link [PDF]. Not only the products, but also the explanations are interesting.

I hope someone is able to post experience of these people and their stuff...

Hi hello People..Im Freezemann..im new here so kindly help..ive been a dj for 18 years..
hav won the all india 2003,,then i was with FTv channel for 4 years..
was the main force behind the operations n music policy n etc..
now im getting into music production in my own bed room n i hava a lotta acoustic problems.
ive done by research on google n you tube n hav checked the prime acoustics to all the top n major companies..

1stly i cant afford tht n sad tht we dont hav many in india >> my other main problem is tht i have a loong window in my rooom with sliding window so how do i solve tht too..

Thankkx n cheers to all..glad to be on this forum,,very helpful n educational..
thankx again to all..

Hi hello People..Im Freezemann..im new here so kindly help..ive been a dj for 18 years..
hav won the all india 2003,,then i was with FTv channel for 4 years..
was the main force behind the operations n music policy n etc..
now im getting into music production in my own bed room n i hava a lotta acoustic problems.
ive done by research on google n you tube n hav checked the prime acoustics to all the top n major companies..

1stly i cant afford tht n sad tht we dont hav many in india >> my other main problem is tht i have a loong window in my rooom with sliding window so how do i solve tht too..

Thankkx n cheers to all..glad to be on this forum,,very helpful n educational..
thankx again to all..

welcome to the forum. please create an Introduction thread in intro section and as per forum guidelines and rules please avoid SMS LINGO.

if you can post a picture/room plan i am sure folks here will be able to help you out.

also what kind of acoustic problem are you facing.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back