Active sub for less than 8k possible ?

marX

Hi !
I would be receiving a pair of Paradigm Audio Atom Bookshelves soon from an FM and I think it needs a sub to make it "full". So, is it possible to get a sub to cover 20hz to 70hz range in that price ?

You can buy Astonia from ebay. The price is around 15K. Apply some coupon to get discount. There are dealers in Kerala if you want a demo and buy. Please contact FM 'Manu George' for more details.

Congrats. Please post a review. How is the low frequency effects? Does it shake your walls and windows?:)

You can buy Astonia from ebay. The price is around 15K. Apply some coupon to get discount. There are dealers in Kerala if you want a demo and buy. Please contact FM 'Manu George' for more details.

Pmed him..waiting for his response !

Guys - Please contact Astonia directly. They're selling their sub for 14K with free shipping! Not sure why you guys are going through the eBay vendor route.

Guys - Please contact Astonia directly. They're selling their sub for 14K with free shipping! Not sure why you guys are going through the eBay vendor route.

Contacted them already but didn't get any reply to my email..been two days :sad:

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back