Activo CT10 from Astell&Kern

I am no expert, but I really don't have any complaints about the sound. But I feel the battery is not particularly great and the touch screen is inconvenient to use because of its small size. Typing on the screen (for searching songs) is not something I look forward to.

How is your experience in using this as a streaming device?
How have you connected them? Even I am looking for a cheap streaming device supporting MQA.

This is super cheap, but how does it sound?

How is your experience in using this as a streaming device?
How have you connected them? Even I am looking for a cheap streaming device supporting MQA.

This is super cheap, but how does it sound?
I have no complaints about the sound :) Sorry, I am not aurally equiped or qualifed to describe the sound.

In early May, Tidal had stopped working on Activo CT10. But I raised a complaint with customer care and they were quick to respond that it was a software issue with many Astell Kern devices and would take time to sort out. The issue got sorted in June with a software update.

Just last week, my wife figured that Spotify on the Activo CT10 can now be controlled from her smartphone. So she uses her smartphone as a remote to control Spotify playback on Activo CT10. Dont know whether the same can be done for Tidal.

Cheers!

p.s. As I am typing this reply, I am listening to the new Mountain Goat album 'Dark in Here' on my system with Tidal on Activo CT10. Good album and it is sounding good to me! :)

please I have a problem, I have the Beats Studio buds and in other devices they sound very good but in the activo ct10 the sound is very low, is there any way to configure it to increase the volume, I don't know what else to do, thanks

Don't know about the product but 3.5 aux>rca is not a very good way to connect. It's a make shift connect but not great.
USB is better anyday or wifi dlna/airplay.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back